The vacation countdown is getting close! Co-workers are starting to panic, I'm starting to giggle with glee and panic, and ultimately the opportunity to relax will be here and gone all too soon. I remembered to stop the mail service and notify the credit card company to expect charges in random places. Instructions for what to do on the Sydney bridge are printed and packed. I've secured the post cruise quick trip to Utah and the post-post travel arrangements to Samoa for work are nearly done.

I think it's sad that as many people died in that house fire in Carolina as did in all of San Diego county. I also think it's a tribute to the organization of the county for getting people out of there homes and neighbor awareness helping people out.

The children are restless today. I think they sense that the wait for candy is nearly over. My neighborhood is decorated with pumpkins and ghosts and the Dad's have gone all out this year to compete with their yard displays. I'm ditching the big event and watching horror movies with Mondo instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list