Stone Bistro Fire Recovery Beer.

Homer calls around 11:20 or so today and asks if I'm doing homework. I was staring at a paper that needed completion. Yes, I answer, although since staring at the paper and doing the paper are not quite the same thing, technically, this was a lie. But, I was thinking about doing the remainder of the work so it counts.

"We're thinking of going to Stone at 1:00, do you want to go?"

"Yes, see you there."

Within 50 minutes the paper was done and I had 10 minutes to spare before I left the house. Amazing how beer can motivate! Now, I can relax for the rest of the day and not even have to think about homework. Instead, I think I'll load up the fireproof safe that OB has passed on to me.

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:48 AM

    I actually didn't have much homework this weekend - last weekend was really heavy. I'm hoping to get ahead this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list