Porto is a place where old ladies really do lean out of their windows and yell at the construction workers on the street. The same old ladies also read their mail by the light of the sun in the windows. I wanted to take a picture but I had this vision of bread being thrown at the yellow bus and aimed right for me. Instead, I took some pictures of windows without old ladies. I can’t tell you for sure why I found this all so fascinating but it was. I could have watched the activity for quite a while without getting bored. When one old lady started yelling, a second window opened and old lady number two was there to witness the scene and add in her comments if needed.

My favorite picture of Porto. From here the buildings are colorful and the town picturesque.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list