A part of my mind is still away in vacationland but most of me is back fully at work. I'm in that "how did this happen?" moment of having nothing at work happen in one area all year and then have every single project come to completion at the exact same time. In this case, it is all coinciding at the exact two weeks that I'll be on my cruise. I can't even believe this. I have been asked to go on 3 different trips and each time I have to say, "I'll be on my cruise." Go figure. Then a 4th trip popped in and this one I'll probably do but we'll see. Luckily this 4th trip is Mexico so that makes everything easier. It's hard to worry about stuff that's out of my control especially when my mind is thinking about cruise food, spa, wine tasting, Star Trek (yes, it's a Star Trek cruise,) and sightseeing the Lord of the Rings filming locations in New Zealand. (We cross over to other SciFi genres on these cruises.) Well that's still over 3 weeks away so I'll go focus on work now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list