Today I found it more fun to play in the blogosphere than contribute to the blogosphere. Between work and school my brain needs time to focus on mindless entertainment. Blog surfing is one way to do that, mindless television the other. Welcome back, America's Next Top Model and hello to America's most Smartest Model. Beauty and Geek, Project Runway, and Flavor of Love 3 and I Love New York 2. The trashier the reality genre, the better for my stress level! No one on these shows will find true love or fashion success but I enjoy their 15 minutes. And is anyone else indulging in my new favorite guilty pleasure - Gossip Girl? Please don't get canceled Gossip Girl, I have been waiting for years for something to replace Dawson's Creek!

Comments

  1. Have you watched Bionic Woman? I watched the first episode and was totally confused, but at least we know what happened to Starbuck :-) I recorded the next two episodes but have not watched them. I'm also behind on Bones viewing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list