Greenwich, UK. For a week my cell phone stayed on California time as I traveled through Europe. Even in London the cell phone was on California time. But as I stood next to the seat of universal time my cell phone received the signal and conformed to the atomic clock. After this, I do believe that someday computers will run the earth and we will live in fear of nanotechnology!

Telescope history didn't seem to be on the agenda for many people today and as a result this was the least crowded part of the observatory grounds.

Comments

  1. I work with computers set to GMT all the time at work. I'd feel at home in Greenwich.

    The telescope would be on my agenda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:37 AM

    We spent three nights in Greenwich and never made it to the Royal Observatory. We did walk past it in the dark a couple of times.

    OB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list