Back at the Airport

What a relief that this trip is short! I'm here through Wednesday afternoon and I can't possibly think of anything to write about at an airport that's new and different. I'm inside the Hilton again and now I get the airport street view. At least it's sunny. And I'm now 4 for 4 when it comes to problems getting through Customs here. Normally I come in on a tourist visa because there's less writing to do. Sadly, my Spanish has gotten good enough that I could have a conversation with the Customs agent and she realized I was here on business and I had to fill out more paperwork. Bummer. Then at baggage claim, for some reason I was chosen as a random match to make sure I wasn't stealing luggage. The person even had to keep my baggage claim check as proof that she had checked someone. But for all that, I got the green light was was able to breeze through the final inpection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list