So much for this week. We’re working in the dark although my picture got the backflash of the glass so it looks light but with no power, this assignment isn’t going as planned. As the batteries were running low on the computers it was time to relocate to the food court and get some power. For all the great times on the road, this is one of those nights where I’m bored in a hotel, the internet was down, and I had crackers for dinner since I didn’t feel like eating alone. Pretty sad day in the business travel life.

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:45 PM

    On my first work related trip to Mexico I was in the customer's plant for about 10 minutes when the power went out. The windows were all covered out so it was pitch black and the ventilation system turned off so the room filled with fumes from the ovens. They told me it happened every day.

    OB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list