Monday oh Monday. The first part of the day dragged on and on as I encountered paperwork, procedures, and general office boring workstuff. Then I finally got settled and the next thing I knew it was quitting time! In the bigger scheme of the world I didn't make any impact at all but in the confines of my office, I made quite a bit of headway on projects that need to go in the "completed" file.

I now begin a scary two weeks where I'm guaranteed to be iritable and annoyed. I did the thing that I swore never to do again - overlap classes at school! It's only for 2 weeks and was done in an attempt to have the ideal schedule over my next extended overseas trip. That was part of the reason for yesterday's 3 paper frenzy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list