So the plagiarizer at school gets to stay in. We're in the last week and we found out that on her last paper, the instructor told her that her writing was confused and made no sense but he was giving her full credit for trying. The instructor told me that my paper report was concise and to the point and well thought out but I lost 1/2 for the wording of the problem statement. Hmm. Now this week in class every response he makes to our discussion questions is how much more important learning is to a grade. Last time I checked you had to maintain a miminim GPA to stay in the program. So it goes. 4 down and 6 left.

What was up with the freak rain yesterday? Carlsbad looked like a cold monsoon had moved in. The wind was going for hours and all the palm trees looked ready to go. The streets were flooded with the downpour. Alpine got snow and the mountain roads are closed.

Today is sunny and I can see the ocean so we'll have a chance to dry out before the next storm hits.

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:30 PM

    The rain is my fault - I drained the pond on Wednesday. It's got standing water again so time for me to drain it again this weekend.

    LJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Pam and I are heading out to the snow for a little lightheartedness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:17 PM

    So a confusing nosensical plagiarizer in on course to get a Masters degree? That makes no sense.

    OB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list