Yesterday I finished work at about 8:00 pm and returned to my hotel room. It had been a long week between Mexico City and then the return to CA with a day of business meetings. I was wiped out and glad that nothing was pressing on today's agenda. The news was reporting on sleep deprivation and I certainly have that. I decided that there was no reason to set the alarm since I didn't have any reason to wake up at 5:00 am. I figured I'd be awake by 7:00 so no big deal.

Well I was tired. I slept like a log and when I finally woke up the clock said 9:12 am! It has been a long time since I've slept in that late and normally that happens when I'm overseas. Now I'm so tired and lazy I could go take a nap right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list