I have the worst trouble with electronic devices. I don't know what's going on now but my laptop can't detect the camera connection so no photos for today. I hope I don't have to moblog from the Mid-East because that's pretty expensive!

I leave for the Mid-East a week from today. You'll all be glad to know I'm not going to Lebanon. The airport have been closed in Beirut for 3 days (shut down by Hezbollah) and the country is in the early stage of civil war fighting even if the citizens and government refuse to admit it.

I arrive in Kuwait on election day so that country will be virtually shut down as election day there is a big event. Not quite a holiday but sort of. I always wonder at my timing on these things. Bahrain and Egypt are also on my schedule and it works out to a week in each country. My biggest challenge this weekend is to motivate myself to pre-write all my school papers so I don't have to mess with them during the trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list