My world for the next 6 nights. Breakfast (at least before the fruit spoils since it's 101F and the a/c doesn't always keep up.
It's night so there's no view. I looked out and the windows are so dirty from the sandstorm that even during the day there will be no view.
After being delayed in LA, the airplane broke down in DC. I was slightly worried that the flight would be canceled. The only thing worse than going to Kuwait is actually not getting to Kuwait on the right day since I pack my schedule full. But all is well and I'm here. After briefly getting annoyed with the line at customs (they close lines without telling you and then you have to cut and merge into others) my Kuwait happy passport got me an unexpected two smiles and welcome backs from the officials. Go figure. The HIK had their usual welcome and I was checked in and in my room within minutes of the hotel arrival. If I can manage to stay awake another 60 minutes then I have a good chance of sleeping through the night.

Comments

  1. That seemed like a quick trip, from my perspective. Looks like you're able to take photos and post them from your computer. Did that problems get fixed on its own? Eat the fruit quick. It is over 90 here and I just turned on the A/C.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list