Sometimes I remember to look up my blog stats and see who's checking in on me. The most recent hits came from So. Cal and Utah, no surprises there. Missouri for the work team next, and Jean checked in from Georgia yesterday. Then there's the accidental hits of blog scrollers or spammers and those came as far away as Japan and Brazil. I haven't had to despam recently so I can only guess that these people were bored and playing the "next blog" game, as I have done from time-to-time to see who's out there.

Today's the two week countdown to Kuwait once again. I checked the movie list for the flight and it's looking like I need to make a stop at the book store before I get on the plane. My suitcase is still partially packed from the last trip so at least when I remember to pack, it will be easy. Now I just have to remember that I'm going and not forget to get on the plane.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list