Kuwait - 36 hours away and the countdown begins. Tomorrow the ceiling repair job should be dry enough for me to try and apply the stain prevention treatment. This can be a big disaster knowing me so I'm going to prepare and hope for the best. I have the suitcase mostly organized, papers all wrapped up and rubber banded, and as I type this I realize that I've forgotten to stick in the emergency granola bars. I'll do that after blogging.

My books are ready, like I said, the movie selection is slim pickings on this flight and passport, currencies, and everything else is at hand.

This is the part where I still cling to my nice comfy bed and Carlsbad climate. Tomorrow night I start the cycle of hotels beds, a/c, desert heat, and alternating work like crazy/boredom. Oh and I still have one more paper to write tomorrow. Then I'll be ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list