Cheers from Outback! A well deserved beer after two papers and a boring (Speed Racer) movie.

Comments

  1. Go Speed Racer, Go! It was sad that Chim Chim was the most interesting and funniest character in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:33 PM

    Homer took the opening line of my comment right out of my mouth! I haven't seen the movie (and don't intend to now), but I sure remember enjoying it as a kid back in the 60's. Speed Racer and Kimba--both Japanese and so different from our American cartoons. As for movies, I can recommend Iron Man. Robert Downey Jr. was fabulous!

    Ms. Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember memorizing what each button on the steering wheel of the Mach 5 did. The movie needed more use of the saws! However, I wouldn't tell Speed Racer fans not too see this movie, just not to expect a childhood experience. Iron Man is getting the better reviews. I guess I need to work it into my schedule, or wait 'till it is on HBO.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list