All this talk of a big storm and Carlsbad had the perfect September weather going on. I decided to take advantage of the sun and hit the beach for a workout just in case the rain was going to move in. The local news must think we're about to get hit because as I left, I noticed the weather van was all set up on the beach with several cameras and storm monitors. That's not such a good sign. If the storm is that big to warrant coverage, then their van will be somewhat washed out tomorrow morning with the tide.

Comments

  1. Today was perfect weather, too bad I was inside all day. I'd like to hike Saturday, but like you said, there is this big storm expected. I perdict no rain this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:44 PM

    I took advantage of the perfect weather to bicycle home today. I too will be surprised if we get rain/thunder/tornados like they are predicing.

    OB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe it's actually coming either. Pam and I took to the beach last night too. It was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list