There are few places that make London seem like a bargain. Russia is one, Oman is another. But for the most part, Europe is cheaper than the UK. So it comes as a shock that as I look around for places to go on my upcoming time away from work, that I can't afford the hotels right now! First, I did totally score on two free hotel nights in Warsaw. I was able to use my points for a promotional special that was above and beyond great. Then I started looking. Milan? No free nights and hotels were averaging $400 per night. Must be a fashion event. Lisbon? Nope, peak tourist season, all sold out. Marseille? $300 plus. Fine, Brussels must work - no! worse than France! I have time, I'll figure this out. But who knew that London for under $200 a night would ever look so good?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog