Home at last! It took 10 hours to travel home from Veracruz and the flight from Dallas to LAX was delayed so it was 11 hours. I was more tired from all the airports than if I had returned from Europe. There's nothing as special as going through 4 security screenings in one day.

For a while, I didn't think I was leaving Veracruz. A major rainstorm hit the city and the streets were flooded. The rain stopped somewhere around 3:30 am so that gave the airport enough time to dry out. I am happy to be home again. Mexico hotels in the south aren't that luxurious so between the lack of in-room internet, the hard bed, and the mosquito bites, I need the weekend to recover and get over this one. Pictures later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list