Mexico City. This can go in the category as be careful what you wish for. I'd always wanted to see this city simply because I've been so many other places in Mexico. Well I've been here a couple hours and I've seen it. 28 more hours to go! Updated: The Starbucks in the lobby cheered me up for a few minutes until I realized my sandwich bordered on not quite cold. Given that I'm in Mexico, I'm not willing to risk my stomach to any questionable food so I ate part of the bread and tossed out the turkey and cheese. In Mexico, it's best to be hungry rather than sick. Bummer because I am hungry.

Comments

  1. While I was in Mexico I ate almost anything and was never hungry. I think the McDonalds meal back in the US made my stomach feel the worst.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog