There are so many variables in airport security that really show there's no security at all. This morning, my brain wasn't functioning. No Starbucks at the hotel and none inside the Tom Bradley terminal. I had some hotel swill and a few sips of airport swill. When I went through security, the line was so short I had no time to think. Off came the shoes, out came the computer. I send the suitcase and backpack sliding through the x-ray and then went through myself. Only when I was on the other side and saw some man being hassled over his bottle of hot sauce did I realize that I had forgotten to pull out my 1 qt. bag of liquids. The bag was still in my backpack which was sitting in front of me, no questions asked. I looked to my right, the man was still trying to save his hot sauce. I looked to my left and the screeners were chatting away. I looked behind me, everyone was bored. I packed up my items and walked away. The man was still trying to save his hot sauce as I left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list