Allergies suck. September is one of the best months of the year except for the various forms of pollen that like to arrive with the winds. While others are outside enjoying the air, I am armed with Claritin and other forms of pollen fighters. Normally I can counter the effects before I'm exposed but once in a while, I go outside without taking an allergy med and then boom! I am suffering from the results. I have now managed to over medicate myself in an attempt to dry out my sinuses. All I have acheived are a dry mouth and a lack of focus on what I'm doing. Trying to find citations and typing references for a paper when in the midst of an allergy attack doesn't help. I stare at the screen and think "what sentence did I quote and why?" This is day two. The storm that would end the pollen attack still hasn't materialized. Outside is beautiful, sunny, and semi-warm while the weather casters are still talking as if we were living through a storm that is ruining our lives. Maybe the weather group has slipped into an alternate universe.
Even my blog is rambling today. Such is the life of an allergy prone person.

Comments

  1. I'm doing the shots now. I sympathize my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog