Monday, Monday! I'm glad it's here! After yesterday's homework deadline, I'm glad to have something else to distract me. This is a conference call day so four hours are already booked to be on the phone. The day should go by fast.

As I woke up all annoyed that it's down to 64F and getting too cool for my taste, the east coast is already down to 35F in New York. I'm glad I'm not facing that! It's way to early to turn on the heater anywhere. Europe has also seen it's first snow of the season and all signs point to a colder winter than last year. Time to dream of Hawaii!

Comments

  1. After how hot and miserable it was this summer I made a promise to not complain about any winter weather. But we both know me so it's fair to say this will only last about 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This summer was way cooler than the last two. I didn't need to use my new AC near as much as I thought I would. I'm still waiting for that "hugh" electricity bill. Kind of nice, and I like the "hint" of fall in the air.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list