My goal of relaxing is going well. I've been plenty lazy and even went to the Carlsbad Mineral Spa for a mud facial - very relaxing! Homework is done for the week and there's still another day to sleep in! Well, tomorrow's not super relaxing since I have to drive to LAX for a pre-flight hotel stay but I can make up those hours at a later date.

I've been on a roll with future travel plans. I managed to secure some free flights and hotels for next year's Copenhagen/Prague adventure. And having given up at last on the idea that I can take time off in the US and actually be able to take the time off, I've decided to get away as far as possible. I've tried to take a week off 3 different times this year and I've ended up working. As my hotel magic continued, I've secured a free hotel in Warsaw for October. Yup, if you have to go far away to not have work intrude, Poland has to be that destination! Portugal was my first choice but I couldn't get a free room. Amazing how that works!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list