48 hours and 500 miles later I'm back home. So much has happened in the last two days. SpaceShipOne made it's second successful flight, there was a 6.0 earthquake in Central CA, followed by plenty of aftershocks, Mt. St. Helens is probably going to erupt, and I held a small child's pet rat! It just goes to prove that anything can happen.

Aussie Mac has returned from Australia so we had a reunion in Temecula tonight (home of earlier mentioned rat) and of course we drank some fine Aussie wine. While I was out I see that FedEx, SBC, and SBC specialty services all stopped by so I have a lot to do tomorrow. If only the phone company would replace the slowly disintegrating phone lines then they wouldn't have to stop by every month!

So go figure both the Dodgers and Angels did well last night while the Padres are still struggling for that Wild Card spot.

Enough for now, it's time to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list