Cross-blogging really does work! Homer, Sandi, and I just linked our blogs and I've already seen an increase in blog surfers to my site. I assume it's the same for them. Thank-you to all new visitors for stopping by!

Sadly another work week has begun, just when it finally got nice again at the beach. Luckily we have new Survivor this week (Yea!) and we're almost done with TAR. I guess I should add reality junkie to my profile.

A friend said THX 1138 was much better on the big screen and with the new edits. I'll still take a pass on it. Sky Captain starts this week and that should be way cooler!


Comments

  1. Yes, cross-blogging does work. I had someone view my page who was refered from your blog. However, they spent zero seconds on my blog. We need more friends with blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list