This week I'm passing on Friday night movies. The new releases are slim pickings (contrary to belief, I don't see every piece of crap out there) and even though I know THX has made it back to the big screen I can't find enought Lucas loyalty in my body to go see it. Let's face it, THX really is a boring movie and all the sfx gloss in the world can't change that. It's just more fun to look for the 1138 in Lucas's movies than to watch the original source.

It's that time of year again for the Carlsbad Film Fest and on Saturday the plan is to go see "Replay" and just hope it's a good movie. Interested parties can find out more at:

http://www.independentfilmsociety.org/index.html#filmfest

Cheers. Enjoy your Friday night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list