Putting the site meter on may have been a mistake. I now feel guilty that I haven't posted today after I realized that people actually do read this site. However life was boring as I had to go to Santa Barbara for a quick business trip. The weekend beckons with 3 days of luxury ahead. First and most important is the Padre game on Saturday night as the Padres try and get a Wild Card spot for the playoffs. It's also Tony Gywnn weekend so I'll return home with a cool toy of some sort.

I thought the zombie movie "Shaun of the Dead" opened this week but it's not till Sept. 24th so movie night will have to be changed to something else. There's still a lot that I haven't seen so who knows where I'll end up? I know THX1138 is playing in theaters but I just never really was in tune with that movie even though it is the work of the Mighty Lucas!

On the boring side of things I now have a psycho garage door opener to deal with - it just decided to not function and then it did without observing the safety zone! I'm waiting on the quote for a new fence and the gardeners took out the scrawny tree in front of the kitchen. Yes, I do deal with the mundane even as I know that it is only 63 days away until the Star Trek cruise!

Thursday is over enough for now. I'm going to have a glass of Australian White and get caught up with TiVo.

Oh and now that I've decided to apply for The Amazing Race, I can't get enough of all the reality fan sites. I've become a TARfly!

Comments

  1. I find it unusual that there are many people who visit my blog for "0" seconds. How is that possible? Do these people click "Next Blog" in less than 1 second as soon as they see my photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are the SF Geeks! One of my friend asked if I had a XENA costume to wear for the video and I said No! Then they'll think we're really lesbians disguising ourselves as straight! They may think that anyhow because one of the application questions is "What celebrity reminds you of you?" I was going to put Ellen, "because we both have bad looking hair."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list