This has just been the busiest office day ever! It all started with my paranoia of flat tires. I get a lot of them which is why I'm paranoid. In Yucca Valley there was all this debris in the road that unless you wanted to get smashed by oncoming traffic, the car was going to run over the construction mishap. This was on Tuesday. On Wednesday morning I was so worried that of course the tires looked flat and I was getting myself all dirty by checking the pressure over and over. Being in a hotel parking lot and on my last change of clothes, I didn't look to professional for the rest of the day. But no flat tires.

Then this morning I couldn't take it any more. I was at Chevron and I really thought the darn things were low. I ended up taking it to Firestone as it was due for the 55k service anyhow and then I had to walk the 2.25 miles home. (all uphill)

While I actually had lots of office work to do, I was distracted by the fact that I still had no fax line and SBC couldn't get the line working again. Later in mid conference call, the regular phone line went dead and there were no phones. Luckily I had remembered to charge the cell phone and I could rejoin the conference. SBC finally got the lines working again but now the DSL is really slow. I guess this all supports Homer's theory that SBC and DSL are a conspiracy. Around 3:30 pm I made the downhill walk back to Firestone to retrieve the car. The tires were only down 2 psi so I am just a spaz.

I finally finished with work shortly after 5:00 and then I had 25 photos to sort through from last night's Temecula friends, food, and wine social. I guess I should also add pets although only Reeses is honored enough to get his photo on the blog.

If Friday is like the other 4 days this week I'll be really ready for it to end! Bring on the weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list