I've just returned from a weekend stay in the Palm Springs area and I'm so happy to be back to beach weather! As usual it was hot and dry out in the desert. I was at the Miramonte Resort with a group of friends for a weekend of fun and scrapbooking! I finally put my Australia photos in an album, did major swimming in the pool, and generally relaxed the entire time. There was even time for beer!

The sacrifice was that I still haven't seen Sky Captain and I need to head on over to the secret theater in about 75 minutes.

It was such a good weekend I'm already looking forward to Friday. After all - "Shaun of the Dead" opens on the 24th. The SD Festival of Beers is also on the 24th. Another great weekend awaits!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list