I've just returned from a weekend stay in the Palm Springs area and I'm so happy to be back to beach weather! As usual it was hot and dry out in the desert. I was at the Miramonte Resort with a group of friends for a weekend of fun and scrapbooking! I finally put my Australia photos in an album, did major swimming in the pool, and generally relaxed the entire time. There was even time for beer!

The sacrifice was that I still haven't seen Sky Captain and I need to head on over to the secret theater in about 75 minutes.

It was such a good weekend I'm already looking forward to Friday. After all - "Shaun of the Dead" opens on the 24th. The SD Festival of Beers is also on the 24th. Another great weekend awaits!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cruising the Danube

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list