Here and There Blog Yesterday was dedicated to getting caught up on the small things of life. A trip to Wal-Mart for supplies, Ralphs for groceries, and printing out the pictures of Australia. The latter took a long time and I think next time I'll just have Wal-Mart do all my digital develpment. The extra $2 I'll pay them will be worth it for time saved!

Even Carlsbad was hot yesterday. I went to the beach at 5:30 pm thinking it would be perfect for a power walk and the place was still hot and full of tourist families. The distracting part is that I walk on the sand and yesterday I had to wander around 100's of pits that people had dug to visit China or to drown their sorrows. I wasn't sure which but I was looking forward to high tide wiping them all away and returning the shoreline to normal!

All in all, it was a perfect Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list