Here and There Blog

I made a brief escape from the training to attend the Anaheim/Seattle game!  My hotel is across the street from the ballpark and I had tickets waiting at will call.  My intended partners in crime ditched me because they wanted to study!  How unacceptable!  Luckily I convinced another trainee/prisoner to join me and we made a run for it.  As we walked to the stadium we took a wrong turn and found ourselves faced with a minor wall to jump.  We saw a couple with an infant jumping the fence so we decided to go for it ourselves.  It turns out that Andy and Kate were on vacation from Australia and had never been to an American baseball game.  They asked about ticket prices and where to sit.  What luck!  I still had two tickets to spare so I brought them along.  It turned out to be fun and they fit in just fine with the group that was waiting for us.  Too bad the Angels sucked so badly.  At 7-1 Seattle, I'm just waiting for the Rally Monkey.  At 9-2 Seattle, it was just time to go.  We said good-bye to our usual and new friends and headed back to the hotel.  The study group was still going at it and they were stressed.  I'll gladly trade a test point anytime for baseball, even when baseball is played poorly.

Comments

  1. Don't worry, I just had a beer for you here in Key West.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list