At long last I finally have my dates for next year's big trip! Yes, that great Star Trek cruise group is going to the Baltic Sea in 2005 from June 30 to July 10! It will be Happy Day when all the Trekkies are saluting Pavel Chekov in Red Square! Only ten months to go for that trip. Cruise Trek infrequently updates their site but if you want more info on Star Trek cruises you can surf to:

http://hometown.aol.com/cruisetrek/

It's like 90 F here in Carlsbad. Cold compared to the rest of So Cal. As I was blogging I heard a funny noise and I thought I was being attacked by birds. No, that sound was big fat raindrops falling down from the sky! Most strange.

Enjoy your day. I'm on a Star Trek cruise high!


Comments

  1. Looks like my trip next week to KW will be delayed due to Ivan. At a rate of one hurricane per week hitting FL, I might not be there until November!

    Your blog has been linked to from my blog - your turn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list